Friday, April 23, 2010

BBC Learning English

The site BBC Learning English is very good. I thought, ah a site in English.
That is boring. But, I was wrong.
In the category General & Business English you can see notice
about different topic. In this site I knew that Malcolm McLaren,
the singer of Sex Pistols, died last week! Well, but this isn’t
important for the objective of the site, I’m refer to the contents of
the notice. In the site there is a question: What was the stage name
of the singer? There are three alternatives, and you can hear a
program where you can hear the answer: letter b, Johnny Rotten.
In the category quizzes, you can test your English and practice it.
There are quizzes, crosswords, and others.
But the best category is The Flatmates. The Flatmates is
soap opera and you can see it on YouTube. I saw an episode
about of a girl whose “friend’s friend” had a problem. You can
see the soap opera, to hear a learn English and the dialogues are written.
The better is that the site is very funny. The site is brilliant, great!

4 comments:

  1. I dont know who is Malcom Mclaren All name him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vocalist of Sex PIstols if that is beautiful! Once the teacher Sergio Rojas spoke of him! We said that "the Sex Pistols" was the band it was inside the sistem, even though that it criticized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I talk about Cid Visius, I think it is written.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you enjoyed the website Viviana. good way to practice.

    ReplyDelete