Friday, May 14, 2010







Chile is a country with a nature exceptional of north to south. When I had 17 years old I did the more special travel of my life, because was the first.
The place that I visited is in the eight region. First, I was in San Carlos, a typical city of the central area of the country. The houses were very different to the houses of the south. Here were of marinade very very olds. The houses are very beautiful, but now for the earthquake, all this old houses are in the floor.
I stayed in the house of a friend, and their family was very kind with me. The house is very big and there lived lots cats (the cat in the principal photo of that blog live in this house).
But the reason of that travel was climb the mountain of Andes. For this, first we had that arrive to San Fabian de Alico, a village in the foothills with a stream of crystals clears waters.
The ascent to the mountain is wonderful! I saw millennial trees and a nature almost virgin. The people climb in the summer because in winter the snow do impossible the ascent.
Later of five hours of climb I arrived to Laguna de la Plata. This is a beautiful place, and there is a glacial there!!! Then of rest ones hours, we continued the ascent to Laguna Añil. When we arrived there was magnificent, I only saw mountains until the infinite, and between the mountains a lake the celestials waters.
I love this place because is very beautiful, sadly a company want to do a dam in this place. I hope that the government takes conscience about this situation…..
Well, I recommend visit Chile before there are have dams in all places.

6 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I visit San Carlos and my father lived when was young.I like San Carlos. Is a traditional city.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what trip more extreme !!
    It should be a beautiful place. I would like known that part of the south of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    I have never gone to San Carlos, but I will liked go to the Violeta Parra`s land.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vivi,

    You are very folk.
    You live in San Carlos half year!!!

    Jojojojo
    Invite me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Viviana! thank you for your comment! It's so wonderful "la Quinta", I hope someday we could have a "teo-party" there!
    bye bye!!!

    ReplyDelete