Friday, June 18, 2010

Champions?


I'm not a "hincha" of "la roja", in fact, I never see the games of Chile because, in general, they always lose the games. Maybe, is a curse. But, that day was different.
I wake up at 7 0'clock and I listen to "cueca"... well, this is very patriotic but was part of the situation...
Before of begin of the game a friend did a bet with other friend, the same friend that told me about the earthquake (in the second post), he said that the star player of the game will be Boseyur!
When the game began I was very nervous, because I had the image of a loser team. But the team gave me a surprise! their plays was very good and intelligent, the team is really good and strong in comparison with previous Chileans team.
I think that the keys players of the team in this game were: Claudio Bravo, Arturo Vidal, Alexis Sánchez, the "pitbull" Gary Medel, Fernández y Boseyur. I think that the principal strength shown by Chilean team were the plays in group, the passes the arrives to the goal. The elegance for the game. It remarkable the attitude of the players with the opposite team, because, when one of the players of Honduras was injure or was attack, the Chilean player that had the ball, he threw it outside of the court. This is a clean game and which the people call sports spirit. In my opinion, the weaknesses of the team were the poor aim. The game could be finish with a difference of 3 or 5 goals, but the players miss very opportunities.
The play of Honduras team wasn't very good, but the trainer of Honduras wasn't present, this is an important factor. Well, about the players, I think that Pavón was only "pavoneando", he fall lonely! More over, he was with overweight.
About the stars of the game: Boseyur did the goal that gave the victory for the Chilean team; Bravo, always very sure, stopped all the intents of goals by Honduras. Sánchez, Vidal and Fernández and their great plays. I think that is a very good team, only lack a little of self-confident.
The people say that Chile will be champions, they say that Bielsa will bring the victory for the Chilean team.
Dreams or not, I think that isn't be bad a little of happiness for the Chilean people.

4 comments:

  1. ajhajha
    i said the opposite that your friend.. I said " why beausejour? he never play very well..." and a lot of thing for his disquilification ... but he closed my mouth.

    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ViVI !!! Where are You??

    OHHHH... I love Beauseyourrr..

    I am "hincha" just of team of Chile, only in this events..but I feel really good..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You dont read all my text because when I post it it was not complete!!
    Im sorry. But it is now.
    I agree with you when you say culture is always a mix.
    :)

    ReplyDelete