Friday, June 25, 2010

The Maria Graciela's Blog


I`m review the blog of María Graciela, I chose their blog because I think that she has post very interested. Their topic always I like it.
Well, the name of their blog isn`t very attractive but its posts are. Their blog call it english3blog. In the María Graciela’s blog there are 11 posts. I read almost all their publications and, particularly, the features that I like about their blog are the design of it, and, obviously, the topics about what she writes.
There are three post that I really like it: “Quinta Normal Park”, “Plug in baby!” and “Rock, Freedom and love!”. I like this post because we coincide. I love the Quinta Nomal Park, In fact, I told her in a comment in their blog. In my opinion, Janis Joplin is a great singer, and she used as excuse the technology for speak about her!, and the photo that she published with their post to express the feeling of the rock. And, Although I prefer other concert of that period: as concert for Bangladesh of Harrison, or the concert of Lennon in New York or Toronto, I think that in the Woodstock Fest played incredible bands: The Who, The Jimmy Hendrix Experience, Janis Joplin, Joe Cocker, and others. In my opinion, the Woodstock Fest is the decadence that a movement that could be better.
About their English I think that is good, there are some sentences that seem to lack words, for example: The oposition of the freedom fenced in behind. And, the correct word is opposition, with two P.I think that she should be more attentive when she writes their post, because she knows to write and to speak in English, maybe it is the time or the sleepyness!.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Viviana
    thank you for the comment of my blog. I really like that you liked my topics and that you talked about me!
    I thought that nobody would do it D:
    thank you!
    bye bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    With regard to the musical tastes of this period. I choose the beatles, They should to have been in woodstock.
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the post "rock, freedom, and love" too. the first pictures it´s very good, besides how María Graciela to spick about it, it´s very interesting, very feel.
    Maybe she have one rocker spirit, or not? :)

    ReplyDelete